Excellent....Spicy....Superb…..Tremendous....Extra ordinary and so on, these are the words which are not really sufficient while salivating your mouth. Today we were going to see such kind of lip smacking recipe. It is Spicy Mutton Curry Recipe. When i say mutton curry it will be definitely deserves the rich flavour. Here is the easy way to prepare one of the tasty Non vegetarian Spicy mutton curry as in Andhra style.
Preparation Time: 40 mins
6-7 medium sized onions-cut into very small pieces
Red chilli powder -2 tspn
dhania powder -2tspn
Turmeric powder -1/2 tsp
Salt as required
2 tspn jeera powder
2 tspn Garam Masala powder
3-4 tomatoes puree
Ginger garlic paste -3 tspn
yogurt -1 cup
Coriander cut into small pieces-1 cup
Garam Masala Ingredients:
2-1 cinnamon small pieces
2-3 bay leaves.
Mutton Curry Recipe Preparation procedure:
- Take a Cooker put on the stove, pour oil and add garam masala ingredients one by one.
- Now add Onion pieces sliced to the cooker and fry till the onions become in brown colour.
- Now after all the onions got fried well add the mutton pieces and mix well and cook for 5 mins then add ginger garlic paste to mutton.
- Mix well and add tomato puree close the lid for 15-20 mins .
- After 20 mins open the lid add red chilli powder, dhania powder, jeera powder little amount of salt and mix well. Now add yogurt and stir well.
- Now close the lid and pressurize it for 3-4 whistles till the mutton tenderness becomes soft.
- After mutton becomes soft, add coriander powder, garam masala powder and stir well cook for other 5-10 mins and remove from stove.
- Serve hot with Roti/Butter Naan/Rice/Pulka.
- Add water if required while pressurizing.
- Put some extra whistles if mutton tenderness was not soft.