All time favourite recipe for everyone after a very nice lunch. By eating this everyone spends time in sharing their moments with others. This is very healthy as well very protein and vitamin food made with fruits. Especially Children like this and even adults too, that is Custard fruit Salad. One of my favourite recipe which is very rich in taste and looks good. Very easy preparation in home. Today i am going to share this custard fruit salad Recipe. Try this at home and enjoy your weekend more special and memorable.
Prep time : 30 mins
Difficulty: Very Easy
- 1 cup apple cut into small pieces
- 1 cup mango cut into small pieces
- 1 cup banana cut into small pieces
- 1 cup green grapes cut into small pieces
- 5-6 red cherries cut into small pieces
- 1 cup chikkoo cut into small
- 600 ml milk
- Vanilla custard powder-4 tbspn
- One Cup Sugar
Procedure To Make Custard Fruit Salad :
- Take 100 ml milk separately as raw without boiling and keep aside and add vanilla custard powder to this 100ml milk and mix well without lumps.
- Now take a deep bottomed vessel and add the 500ml milk on the stove. let it boil for 15 mins now after 15 mins add the 100ml powder mixed milk to it and stir well.
- Now after 5 mins the consistency of milk changes as viscous liquid. now add sugar to it and boil for 5-10 mins.
- Off the stove and let it cool and keep in refrigerator for 3 hrs.
- Now take all fruits mentioned above and add them to the custard in the refrigerator.
- Garnish with dry fruits (almond,cashew) if liked. Serve it Chill.
- Can add any fruits of your choice except papaya and watermelon as they oozes water out.
- Do not add vanilla powder directly to boiling milk.