Every individual before starting main course initially looks for starters. When i say starters in Vegetarian, one of the smooth and soft mouth watering starter is Paneer tikka. Paneer tikka is really very delicious and lip smacking. Let us see today Spicy dry paneer tikka recipe. it is one of the best item in Vegetarian starters.
Prep time:30-40 mins
Difficulty level: Easy
- 1 cup curd
- 2 tbspn ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbspn red chilli powder
- 1 tbspn cumin-coriander powder
- 1 tbspn garam masala powder
- 1/2 tbspn turmeric powder
- lemon juice-3 tspn
- 1 tspn salt
- Dices of red/yellow/green capsicum of choice
- Chop the Paneer into cubes
Paneer Tikka Preparation Procedure:
- Take a bowl and add curd into it, add ginger garlic paste and all the spices mentioned one by one except paneer cubes and capsicum pieces.
- Make into a fine paste and add all the paneer cubes and capsicum pieces into it and marinate neatly.
- Marinate them for 20-30 Minutes and after skrew them properly to the tooth pick or skewer and apply oil with brush on the skrewed sticks
- Now keep in oven for 3-5 mins and after turn on the other side and again repeat the same process (if required) for another 5 min. Now tasty yummy spicy paneer tikka is ready...........Enjoy