To start our day we need to start with the good things, which are really very special like the same before going to the Main course of food. Most of the people likes to have starters in their lunch. One of the lip smacking starters Chicken 65 which is very easy and can be prepared in very short time. Here we are going to see the whole procedure of chicken 65 preparation at home very easily as prepared in restaurant style.
Preparation time: 01 hour.
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 500 gm of chicken breast, cleaned and cut into small cubes (boneless)
- 1/2 cup of thick plain yogurt
- 1 tsp of chilli powder (according to taste)
- 1 tsp of cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 tsp of coriander powder
- 3 tsp of ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp of rice flour and 3-4 tsp corn flour
- A bunch of curry leaves
- 2-3 cups of oil, for frying
- 2-3 tsp lemon juice
- 1 egg white.
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 1 tsp tomato sauce
Steps to Marinate:
- Wash chicken with salt water and drain it completely from water.
- Take a deep dish, add chicken to it and all the above mentioned ingredients to it except egg and mix well.
- Keep in refrigerator for 30-45 mins by closing the lid and let it marinate.
- Add little amount of chilli sauce and 1 tsp of tomato sauce to have flavoured taste.
Chicken 65 Frying Procedure:
- Take the marinated mixture after 45 mins from refrigerator and add egg white to it and mix well.
- Add oil in a kadai and let the oil heat for 5 mins.
- Now slowly add the marinated chicken pieces one by one to deep fry.
- After deep frying till golden brown colour take out the chicken pieces.
- Sprinkle lemon juice for good taste and coriander to get good flavoured smell.
- Serve hot as a good starter and enjoy the lunch.
- Add water after adding all the mixture if only required do not add before.
- Deep fry the chicken only in low/medium flame to cook well.
- Adding lemon juice is just optional to increase the best taste.
- Quantity of Rice flour optional as it increases the crispiness.