Welcome to allrecipeszone.com. Do you want to make a delicious Indian Sea food recipe Crabs Curry? Well many of the people feel little bit difficulty for Crabs Curry Preparation. So to help you out today we are going to discuss about Peethala curry preparation in simple procedure. If you want to make more gravy and spicy add some coconut milk for taste. It is also well known as Peethala Iguru. For all Sea food lovers, let us know how to prepare spicy crab Indian masala curry.
- 500g fresh or alive crabs
- 200g shallots(small onion) sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 3 garlic crushed
- 3tbs curry leaves
- 1 fist coriander leaves
- 2tbs chilli power
- 2tbs coriander power
- 1/4tbs cumin power
- 1 tbs aniece powder
- 3tbs refined oil
- 3tbs coconut grind
- 1ts mustard
- 1/4ts fenucreek
- 1tbs crushed pepper
- wash and cut the crabs cleanly and neatly.
- Add all powdered masala to the crab, add salt and keep aside like marinating.
- Heat the kadai and add oil to it.
- heat the oil,add mustard and fenucreek seeds add shallots fry till you get light brown color,add garlic ,tomato fry well with medium flame. Then add the crabs and mix well.
- After 5 minutes add 1/2 glass water.
- Close with lid. After 5 mins add curry leaves, coriander, coconut and mix well .
- After 5mins all water will get slowly absorbed. Then simmer the flame mix well for every 2min carefully till the crab gets brown in color,add pepper powder and mix well.
- After 5 mins off the stove and garnish with coriander and curry leaves.
- Yummy crab curry is ready, enjoy the real taste of sea food.