Pulasa Chepa Pulusu Recipe: Welcome to allrecipeszone.com. Pulasa fish pulusu is our dish today. To all the sea food lovers, this must be one of your favored dish. Preparation of this Pulasa fish pulusu is easy, untroublesome and good for health too. Pulasa chepa pulusu is the flavorsome dish among sea food and can make as spicy/hot/tangy. Since it is a seasonal fish, it has a good demand. So let's start knowing about how to make tasty Pulasa Chepala pulusu Recipe in easy mannerism.
Difficulty : Medium
Prep time: 30 mins
- Pulasa fish pieces – 1 kg
- 3 onions big size
- Green chilles-8
- Ladys finger 8-small sized
- 1 fist full Curry leaves
- 1 fist full coriander leaves
- 1 Garlic
- 2 tbspn coriander seeds
- 1\2 tbspn jeera seeds
- Tamarind paste-150 gms
- Oil - 200 gms
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder as per taste
- Turmeric powder 1\2 tspn
Pulasa chepa Pulusu Preparation Procedure:
- Mix onions ,coriander seeds,garlic,jeera seeds in to paste
- Soak tamarind In water and mix into fine tamarind water
- Keep a deep vessel pour oil in to it after it got heated add the onion paste and fry till all the raw smell disappeared
- Add the green chilly pieces to the onion paste and fry it for 5 mins
- Now add the fish pieces to the curry,salt,red chilli powder,turmeric powder,
- Close the lid for 5 mins and now add the tamarind juice to the pieces and let it cook for 5 mins.
- Now add the ladys finger pieces,curry leaves,coriander leaves and cook for another 10 mins.
- Now off the stove when oil got oozes out from the dish.
- Spicy Pulasa chepa pulusu is ready.
pulasa fish curry will be very tasty from the next day, so try preparing it night of the before day and have it for next day’s lunch.