Most of the People feel fish Fry is very difficult but in real it is very easy and if we prepare in a proper procedure this will be very tasty of all dishes. One of the favourite sea food dish was Vanjaram fry. vanjaram was a fish which Is really good in taste and contains more flesh compared to the other region fishes. Today we are going to see the detailed procedure of Vanjaram fish fry Recipe.
Difficulty level: low
Serves : 4
Duration: 25 mins
- Fish pieces (vanjaram)-8
- Red chilli powder 2 tspns
- Turmeric 1/2 tspn
- Tomato sauce-1 tspn
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tspns
- 1 Egg white
- 1 Spoon dhaniya powder
- 1/2 tspn pepper powder
Steps For Marination:
- Take a bowl add redchilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder, salt , dhania powder, egg white, tomato sauce and ginger garlic paste and make into a fine paste.
- Now apply this paste to the fish pieces thoroughly and leave it for 20 mins to marinate itself.
- Take a non-stick pan add few spoons of oil and place fish pieces in oil and let them fry in low flame for 5-6 mins. Now turn back the fish pieces and again make it fry for 4-5 more mins.
- Now repeat the same procedure for rest of the fish pieces.
- Serve hot and enjoy the real taste of sea food.
- Add lemon juice as optional in the marination
- Add green chilli paste and onion paste in the marination mixture as optional.