When we think of eating ice cream generally we prefer basic flavours and a part from those when we wanted to have best of all choice then we definitely go for a different choice. Today we are going to see and try freshly prepared ice-cream at home. One of my favourite ice cream that was prepared in home was mango ice cream. Everyone should try this as this will be one of the wonderful season fruit and delicious fruit available. Today we are going to see one of the tasty Indian Dessert Mango Ice Cream. Preparation procedure of Mango Ice Cream Recipe is described below.
Prep time :30 mins
serves : 5
Difficulty : Easy
- 1/2 cup mango puree
- 2 cups non dairy whipped cream
- 2 tbspn condensed milk
- 1 cup Sugar
Mango Ice Cream Preparation Procedure:
- Peel the skin from mangoes and wash them.
- Cut the mangoes into pieces, add sugars and blend them into fine mango puree without adding water into it
- Add the mango puree and whipping cream and beat them with beater and add condensed milk and beat the content as soft cream.
- Now transfer that into icing bowl and freeze it for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours enjoy the real taste of mango ice cream.