One of the Favourite recipes of coastal areas and very tasty dish which makes our day very special and variety and a kind of lip smacking recipe is Bommidala pulusu. Most of the people thinks that this is a very difficult recipe to prepare, but it is very easy if we cook in a proper procedure. Today we are going to see the easiest way to prepare the bommidala pulusu Recipe.
- Difficulty level : Medium
- Serves: 4
- Duration 20-30 mins
- Fish (Bommidalu)-8
- 2-onions very well chopped
- 4 green chillies chopped
- 2 tbspn dhania powder
- 1 tbspn methi powder
- 1 fist full curry leaves
- 2 cups of tamarind juice
- Red chilli powder
- Turmeric powder
- 1 fist full coriander
Bommidala Pulusu Recipe Procedure:
- Take a kadai and add some oil in it .
- Put onions, green chillies and close the lid till the onions get cooked for 2 mins.
- Once onion got cooked add little amount of salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Wash the fishes well and add them to the curry and fry for 2 mins. Add tamarind juice, curry leaves, methi powder, dhania powder.
- Close the lid of the kadai and let it cook well till the oil gets separated from the curry.
- Once oil starts separating from the curry add coriander to it and off the stove and serve hot.
- This was an excellent combination with set dosa and Rice.
- Do not cut the fishes into pieces use them directly as fishes as they are very thin .
- You can also add tomatoes if you like which increases the sour taste in the curry.