Potato chips are one of the wide range edible snacks around the world. People tend to buy Potato chips in stores frequently. Have you ever though that, why buying them at stores when we could simply make them at home??!! Homemade Potato Chips are way much tastier and healthier than the ones you buy at stores. We could use less salt(to control BP), less oil(to control fat). You could make chips more crispy and with less oil smell. Lets try out your favorite snack Potato chips in a easy way. Check out our Simple Homemade Potato Chips recipe.
|Potatoes - 5
|Chilli Powder - 1/3 tsp
|Salt - 1/3 tsp
|Oil - to the requirement
Homemade Potato Chips Preparation Method:
- Peel off the potatoes one by one and slice them using a slicer blade.
- Keep the potato slices in cold water for about 30 minutes to remove the starch from them.
- After 30 mins pour out the water and make the slices dry up by cleaning with neat towel.
- Take a big pan bowl and heat up the oil.
- Now place the potato slices carefully in to the hot oil and fry them until slices turned into light golden color.
- Place the fried sliced in big tissue papers so that they extract the excess oil out of the chips.
- Add the salt and chilly powder to the chips.
- Now, your favorite snack item hot spicy Potato chips are ready.
- Keep them in closed containers so that the crispiness doesn't go away