One of the favourite north Indian dish that most of the south Indians like was kadai Paneer. An excellent combination with roti as well as rice. Most mouth watering dish for any food lovers. Kadai paneer Recipe Restaurant Style Preparation process is described below.
Preparation Time: 30-40 mins
- 250 gm paneer diced into small cubes.4
- 1 cup of capsicum cut into same size as paneer cubes.
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1/2 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp corainder leaves
- 5 tbspn oil
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tspn garlic ginger paste and 1 tspn ginger very finely chopped
- 1/2 tspn turmeric
- salt as per taste
Kadai Paneer Curry Preparation Process:
- Take the kadai and add 3 tbspn oil, add the paneer cubes and fry till golden brown color.
- Now drain the paneer cubes from oil and take them out.
- In the remaining left oil add tomato puree chilly pieces ginger garlic paste ginger pieces coriander, chilly powder, turmeric powder, salt and fry till all the raw smell goes from the puree.
- Now fry till all the puree starts separating from oil, add the paneer cubes, capsicum pieces and stir well.
- keep in simmer for 5 minutes and add 1/4 cup water and fry till the water evaporates and the curry tightens the consistency.
- Now add the coriander at last and off the stove.
Add water if you required more gravy.