Welcome to allrecipeszone.com. We are once again back with one of your favourite dish. Do you people like the combination of eating roti/chapathi with mushroom masala curry? Mushroom masala curry is one of the most spicy/sweet dish that can be served for everyone. Not only for taste one of the best advantage of eating mushroom curry is, it helps in developing our immune system. So lets start learning about how to make mushroom masala curry recipe in Indian style in less time.
prep time : 20 mins
- 2 medium finely chopped onions
- 2 medium chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 lb. diced mushrooms
- 6 slit green chili peppers
- 4 cloves
- 1 small stick cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon fenugreek leaves (crushed methi leaves)
Procedure to make Mushroom Masala Curry :
- Heat oil in kadai , add cloves and cinnamon. When oil gets heated, add onions.
- When onions turn into golden brown color, add garlic paste, red chili powder, cumin, and turmeric powder.
- Now add little water with salt to taste.
- When the masala is thoroughly fried and oil comes up, add tomatoes and green chili peppers.
- Stir thoroughly, then add diced mushrooms.
- Cook on low heat for 8-10 minutes and mix well.
- Garnish with dried fenugreek leaves for a delicious flavor.
- Serve hot with chapatis or puri.