Today we are going to see a different recipe called majjiga pulusu or majjiga charu. This is a south Indian recipe. sometimes we feel like eating differently from normal menu when i feel like that i used to prepare this majjiga pulusu and make my menu fulfill. This is one of the favourite recipes for curd lovers and also it would be a different dish for non curd lovers too. So it would be definitely super dish. Preparation procedure of majjiga pulusu recipe is described below.
Prep time:15 mins
- 1 onion chopped into very small pieces
- 2 red chillies
- 1 tspn chana dal
- 1 tspn urad dal
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tspn mustard seeds
- 1 fist full curry leaves
- 1 fist full coriander leaves
- 1 tspn of (green chillies,ginger)paste
- 1/2 tspn turmeric powder
- 2 tspn oil
- salt as required
- 1/2 litre of curd blended as butter milk by adding 1/2 glass water.
Majjiga Pulusu Recipe Preparation Method:
- Take a kadai add oil into it and add onion pieces, fry them till golden brown colour
- Now add all the ingredients mentioned above except buttermilk, green chilli, garlic paste and coriander
- Now after all the pope got fried well add 1/2 tspn turmeric powder salt to taste.
- Add green chilli garlic paste to the butter milk and mix well. Now add this butter milk to the pope that is been frying.
- keep the flame in sim for 1 min & mix well. Off the stove, garnish with coriander and serve with hot rice.
- If the curd is sour the recipe will be more tasty.
- Can Add Boiled Tomatoes, drum sticks, Bottle guard pieces Vegetables on interest.