During this rainy reason most of the food lovers love to have something hot and spicy, which will be very different from the regular one during evening time. One of the favourite snack item for all children as well adults in the evening time was Bread Aloo Rolls. It is really very easy and yummy to have in the evening time with nice cup of tea. Let us see the step by step preparation procedure of Bread Potato Rolls Recipe.
Prep time: 30mins
Difficulty level: Easy
- Bread Slices
- Coriander Leaves
- Green Chillies-4
- Red Chilli Powder
- Garam Masala Powder
Bread Potato Rolls Recipe Preparation method:
- Boil the three potatoes and mash them in a bowl.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, chopped green chillies and chopped coriander leaves to the potatoes you have mashed. Mix it well.
- In a bowl take some water and now take the bread slice and dip in water for 3 sec
- Now press the bread slice in between two palms to squeeze the water out.
- Roll the wet slice of bread (with potato filling in it) and then seal the edges of the bread so that the filling does not come out.
- Prepare all the bread slices like this above mentioned step and make it ready for deep fry
- Take a deep kadai and add oil in it for deep fry
- Now after oil got heated add the bread rolls and fry till golden brown color.
- Tasty yummy bread aloo rolls are ready. serve hot with tomato ketchup /green chilli sauce.