Mango Lassi is a popular sweet yogurt drink, which actually is originated from the state of Punjab. Mango lassi is now attaining popularity around the world parts like UK, Singapore and some other regions of the world. We may consider this as just a refreshing drink but the important point is it is also very healthy drink. We all know that mango is the king of the fruits from all that are available in market. It is rich in taste and contains Vitamins (A, B6, C, E), minerals, dietary fiber and other compounds. So here let us see the preparation procedure of Mango Lassi Recipe.
- 2 Ripe mango (cut into cube pieces)
- 2 cups of Thick yogurt
- 1 cup of Milk (optional)
- 2 tbsps Sugar
- 2 pinches of cardamom powder
- 2 tsp of Chopped dry fruits and nuts (For garnishing)
Mango Lassi Recipe Procedure:
- Carefully make slice off the mangos by lengthwise and crosswise cuts through the mango pulp down to the skin.
- Push up the cut slices through your fingers.
- Cut the diced mango chunks by cutting between pulp and the skin.
- In a mixer put the mango cubes, yogurt, milk, sugar and cardamom powder. To be less thick, you can add milk.
- Mix till it is smooth and creamy.
- Now add ice and give a final mix.
- Pour into a serving glass.
- Dress up with chopped dry fruits and nuts.
- Serve the mouth watering Mango Lassi chilled.