To all the lovers of Indo Chinese foods, we bring you the recipe of baby corn manchurian recipe which will definitely impress your family and other guests. Well everyone knows that corn is a healthy food. There are some tasty items that can be prepared with corn. You can serve it as a snack item too. Let us know how to prepare Baby Corn Manchurian in a easy way.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serves 5 persons
- Baby Corn: 15-20 (Cut Diagonally Into Two)
- Maida/All-Purpose Flour: 1½ Tbsp
- Corn Flour: 1 Tbsp
- Rice Flour: 1 Tbsp (Optional)
- Ginger-Garlic-Green Chilli Paste-1 Tsp
- Few Tbsps Water
- Salt To Taste
- Spring Onions (Finely Chopped) : 1/4 Cup
- Capsicum-1 (Finely Sliced)
- Finely Minced Garlic-1/2 Tbsp
- Finely Minced Ginger-1/2 Tbsp
- 1-2 Finely Chopped Green Chillis
- Tsp Red Chilli Pwd (Preferably Kashmiri)-1/2 Tbsp
- Soya Sauce-1 Tsp
- Chilli Sauce-1 Tsp
- Tsps Vinegar-1 Tsp
- Tomato Sauce-2-3 Tbsp
- Brown Sugar (Optional)-1/2 Tsp
- Salt As Required
- Sesame Oil- 2 Tbsps
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves
Spicy Baby Corn Manchurian Recipe :
- Take a heavy bottom vessel and heat some oil.
- Take another bowl and combine maida, cornflour, rice flour, salt, ginger-garlic-green chilli paste & water to make a thick paste.
- Now take the baby corns and dip into the paste.
- Dip the pieces into the hot oil. In medium heat fry the baby corn deep till its well cooked and gets golden brown color.
- Remove the pieces and keep in absorbent paper.
- Take a large pan and heat the oil , add the chopped garlic and stir fry for a few seconds.
- Add the green chillis and ginger and stir fry for a few seconds.
- Now add the chopped onions & capsicum and stir fry on high for 4 minutes.
- Minimize heat and add the brown sugar, soya sauce, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce and vinegar.
- Mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Next add 3 tbsps of water and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add the fried baby corn and combine.
- Toss the pieces on high flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with the chopped spring onion and coriander leaves.
- Your baby corn Manchurian is now ready to serve.