One of the favourite recipe for the sea food lover was Sora Puttu also called as shark scramble. This is the famous fish which will be available in coastal areas. Very special dish in Non vegetarian category try this tonight and make your day very special. Sora Pittu Curry best suits with rice, especially sambar rice or with rotis. Step By Step Procedure of Sora Pittu Curry or Shark Scramble recipe is described below.
Difficulty level: low difficulty
Duration: 30 mins
- Shark fish pieces -8 big
- 4-onions well chopped
- 4-green chillies
- 1 fist full coriander
- 1 fist full curry leaves
- 3 tbspn red chilli powder
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
Sorra Pittu Curry Step By Step Procedure:
- Wash the fishes very clean and boil them for 15 -20 mins in a bowl on a medium flame.
- Now remove all the water from bowl and take the skin of the fishes and Transfer the flesh content in to other bowl.
- Take a big kadai and add the fish flesh content into it and add onions ,green chillies, coriander, curry leaves, chilli powder, turmeric powder, Salt and 5-6 tbspn oil and mix well with spatula or use hand to mix them well.
- Once it is mixed well on the stove, keep in medium flame and place the kadai containing content on the stove and close the lid for 5 mins.
- After 5 minutes open the lid and keep stirring the curry continuously till it gets fried.
- Check the tenderness and consistency of the curry do not add water, fry it till golden brown color.
- Off the stove when oil starts separating from fry slowly.
- Lastly add coriander and serve hot.
- Wash the fish pieces well as they contain sand granules.
- Do not add water during the process at any time.